Here are some tips to take care of your lashes.
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first two hours.
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions. With proper application, you will not need them.
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover. If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use a spoolie to gently brush them straight and put them in place.
- Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep lashes clean by regular washing.
- Use only mascaras that are safe for eyelash extensions, no oil-based or waterproof mascaras.
- After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it is best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry.
- You can also dry the lashes by using a hair dryer on the cool setting and blowing them dry from the bottom up. It makes them curlier and fluffy.
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
- We recommend touch-up appointments every two to four weeks to maintain your new eyelash extensions.
408-667-8951 | 39674 Cedar Blvd, Newark, CA 94560 | Inside Nail Nook Spa